Tandem Paragliding in the Cotswolds!
Your tandem flights will start on one of the three hills we fly from (Click HERE to see where they are) depending on the direction of the winds that day. You will then both have a safety briefing (this will include you learning what to do when we launch, land and when we’re in flight), we will then get you into your paragliding harness and helmet and make sure it is fitted correctly, and will both be attached to the glider wing (pilot sat behind passenger).
Then we FLY!
Once in the air you will have the time to sit back, relax and see the Cotswolds from above! The flight will normally last for a minimum of 10 minutes before slowly coming back down to land. If the flight lasts a lot less than 10 minutes, I will offer a few shorter flights as well. Due to equipment we can only take one passenger at a time.
- Minimum Flight Time: 10 Minutes (Normally Longer).
- Be Able to Fly the Glider Yourself!
- 9 Month Expiry Date.
- Have the Chance to Take Photos.
- Learn More About What it Takes to Become a Paraglider Pilot!
- Share a Great Experience With a Friend or Loved One!